donderdag 1 juli 2010

Happy mail!

Yesss!!! My xmass-presents arrived today! And yes, you read that right, xmass! In the middle of the summer.. and i'm loving it! My dear friend and me, we have a habit of sending presents way too late and this is what you get... merry christmas on one of the hottest days of the year!

My box looked gorgeous ( luckily nothing was damaged after the postwoman threw it over the fence!), had a pigeon on the outside & lots of cute goodies in it. My friend made me the cutest thing ever & i'll cherish it with all my heart!
I went from "ooooh" to "aaaahh" while discovering all the lovely gifts!
Thank you so much, as said before... you made my day!! ♥

1 opmerking:

Mi Joya zei

I knowww!! And so exciting... you find presents in your mailbox when you least expect it :-))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...