woensdag 7 mei 2014

Happy mail!

Last month i was happily surprised seeing this parcel arrive at my place! Without seeing any name or handwriting i can tell exactely from who these little hearts come..
My dearest friend Dörte!!
She spoiled me with things i really love, such as the dotted wrapping paper, yummy selfmade cookies, stickers, some tea with chocolate and above all the old wooden dolls!!
They are so pretty and fit perfectly with the rest of my collection,
thank you so much my friend!  <333 
 



 
 

And more surprise mail arrived!! The lovely Evdokia sent me cute Easter mail! I love finding unexpected mail, it makes me smile for the rest of the day :)
That cat book magnet is so nice, it will travel with me everywhere to remind me on what page i was reading! Thank you!




 
Have a nice wednesday everyone, maybe something is waiting in your mailbox too??
 
 


8 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

beautiful parcel from dorte!
and happy to see my letter at your place! happy book readings sylvie ;)

jabbott zei

What lovely idea for bloggers x

Unknown zei

Hi Sylvie,

you are one of the two winners of my little spring snail mail give-away! :)
Please send me your postal address, so I can send you your snail mail. :)

Best wishes,
Yoojin

(Sorry, found no other way to contact you...:))

Katyha zei

I can never tire of looking at mail, and I love looking at what others send :)

Camila Faria zei

Hapy mail is the best thing in the world, isn't? It warms up our hearts. <3

Merissa Revestir zei

Wow such pretty mail from friends! I like the polka dot paper Dorte used in her box to you..cute! And that postage stamp on Evdokia's envelope is so colorful and fun! Very happy mail indeed.

harga cetak buku murah zei

The above article is nice and interesting, thank you willing to share! Greetings success of admin cetak buku murah wish you deign to visit my website, thank you :) cetak buku umroh haji

Anoniem zei

open my website
see your future
.
/
ITTELKOM JAKARTA

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...