vrijdag 28 maart 2014

Happy mail

Lots of happy mail in my mailbox the last months! I found myself some new penpals through Instagram & Interpals. (website looks not that good, and lots of males who search for female attention but if you use the search-option and look for snailmail, you find what you search for)
 
Here are some outgoing letters to Interpal-friends.
 
 
 Incoming! Dear Claudia spoiled me with this beautiful stamp she carved herself. Her inspiration was one of the playing cards i sent her. Thank you so much! This is a gift i'll treasure for the rest of my life, yay for handmade gifts!!





What a lovely surprise to find this handwriting in my mailbox again!! It made me smile :)
I think everyone experiences what Lisa did, not feeling like writing for a while. I often have it with my blog, not finding the inspiration or right mood..
But look what she sent me! A little adventure to discover everything she added to the letter!
Love the creative idea!






This card came all the way from India, where Mina had a wonderful time!! Another super surprise in my mailbox!


And mail from Sara, Lisbon. I like the stamps!

 
 
That's enough mail for now.
I wish you all a sunny weekend, i feel a first bbq and mojito coming up!

8 opmerkingen:

coco zei

enjoy your spring days..

wideeyedtree zei

:) I hope you find good use for the stamp :) I'm happy that you like it!

Anoniem zei

oh, beautiful mails!
wish you had a lovely weekend sylvie! x

Mina zei

You are so amazing with snail mail, it must be so awesome to have something colorful in your mailbox every week! If there is anything slower than a snail, that's going to be me...

Camila Faria zei

Snail mail paradise! Love the handmade stamp, Claudia is the best!

Lisa zei

Kaylovesvintage zei

snail mail is the best

thimble zei

such a lot of mail! that stamp is amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...