zondag 2 oktober 2011

My cup of saturday

My cup of saturday comes on sunday this week...
We had such nice weather yesterday, the best first of october i've had in my life so far i think!
My friend cy came with her hubby & kids for Boelie Woelie's first presents-evening... While she was pregnant i looked for a suiting present each month, from a thriftstore, or flea market, or a funny rock-tee from the H&M or even selfmade things... And yesterday she could finally open all these :-) Great evening! Great weather! Great compagny! Yay!

Oh..pssst, this mug is a Bavaria one! And i have them in several color combinations! They make me think of the circus. And found them on a flea market!






2 opmerkingen:

Mdmslle. zei

Sounds like you had a great time! And I love these mugs, great thing to collect I think! Enjoy your week and a lot of sun these days!

Mi Joya zei

Thank you!
It's a nice & colorful collection!
And they make early mornings a bit easier... ;-) Nothing better than drinking a tasty coffee out of a lovely mug!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...