woensdag 21 december 2011

Craft it forward!

Some weeks ago i saw on Claudia's blog she was looking for people to play this Craft it forward with... I'm always in for some creativity so i commented & some days ago i got mail from her!
She made me this lovely christmascard, gifttags, a cool pin, a selfmade enveloppe & one of her christmas stars! Thank you so much Claudia! All this will be used with great pleasure :)


Now it's my turn to continue the game. I will send something handmade to
the first 5 who leave a comment. Just tell me that you want to participate.
After you get my surprise, you have to post about it and pass it on (send
something handmade to the first 5 who comment). It can be anything (something
sewed, painted, felted, a photography, anything you like), as long as it is
handmade by you and sent out before the end of 2012.

Who's in for some handmade creativity?







1 opmerking:

Julie Bourdais zei

I play!!! I participate! And I'm happy because I'm the first... I really like this idea... Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...