woensdag 14 december 2011

Back in rainy town

We're back from a supertrip to Lisbon, once again i loved it and hihi... i'll be back ;-)
The difference couldn't be bigger, monday afternoon we were enjoying the portugese sun at one of my favourite places in the world, monday evening we had a very bumpy landing cause of stormy weather in Belgium and since then it almost didn't stop raining....
Hmmm welcome to the real world...


Pictures will follow laters!


Next on my list: Budapest! Anybody went there already?


Hope you're having better weather!


5 opmerkingen:

wideeyedtree zei

Welcome back!
I was in Budapest twice, they have great thermal baths!

Mi Joya zei

Thank you Claudia!
I did some searching about what to do in Budapest en found the thermal baths too, i really want to go to one of them!!
And also visit some flea markets cause they have big ones i heard...

.tonBouton. zei

Oh, dat is ook mijn allerfavorietste land en stad, hmmm...

Alicia zei

I forget to say that when I visited Lisboa it was raining! All the week under the rain. My husband was doing an Erasmus course and he said that it was sunny all the time except when I went to visit him.

Mi Joya zei

Ohh you should go back once cause the city is twice as pretty and lots more fun when it's good weather!! I've been there too once in rainy weather...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...